Monday 11 July 2011

And so it begins...

So after a while of clicking about, trying to work this blog business out I am up and running I think!

I decided to start this blog to share my thoughts and passions, as well as direction (or lack of!) with those perhaps who have similar interests, over-active brains and difficulty in choosing their paths!

I have read others' blogs, but tend to be more of a lurker rather than contributor, this tends to be the case in 'real life' outside of the blog world too. Nevertheless here I am sharing, somehow!  

A bit about me: I think far too much about everything, for some reason I have fallen into a very bad habit of analysing far too much. This control freak behaviour has totally bulldozed my once spontaneous spirit. But I will get this back!

I love indulging in and being creating through fashion. Not necessarily through 'catwalk' following, but expressing myself through my own take on styles. I love to find a bargain, I find my purchases all the more thrilling when I have found an amazing deal!

I have an insatiable passion for jewellery, accessories and anything that sparkles. When I walk into a shop full of jewellery I often feel like I am walking into an Aladdin Cave of treasures, I just love it! I am forever adding to my jewellery collection and cannot bear the thought of throwing any of it away! The more unique, the better!

I have a dream that one day I will travel, I'm not sure how, where or when, but it has always been there. One day I hope to fulfill this dream.

Join me to see Wear I Am if you like?!

No comments:

Post a Comment